On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM, cknafl <chr.kn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am currently overwriting getNamespace(). But that is really dirty. When I
> make this method to return "" everytime, then my css, js and so on cannot
> be
> found anymore, that I added with renderHead(..).
> So I implemented an if-else logic:
> if(path.contains("resource")
>    return "wicket";

Just return "mine" or anything that looks non-dirty to you.

> Can you tell me how you would use this
> UrlRenderer#renderContextRelativeUrl() instead of setting my own
> UrlRenderer
> please?

class StrutsModel extends AbstractReadOnlyModel<String> {
  private final String relativeUrl;

  public StrutsModel(String relUrl) {
     this.relativeUrl = relUrl;
  }
 @Override
  public String getObject() {
     return
RequestCycle.get().getUrlRenderer().renderContextRelativeUrl("struts/" +
relativeUrl);

class StrutsLink extends ExternalLink {

  public StrutsLink(String id, String strutsUrl) {
     super(id, new StrutsModel(strutsUrl))

add(new StrutsLink("linkId", "struts.html");