Last week we fixed an issue with Wicket 6 where mounted pages were being
reconstructed after the session expired. That was due to this (new) setting
which we set to false now:

getPageSettings().setRecreateMountedPagesAfterExpiry(false);

This worked perfectly for clicking on (ajax) links but, this doesn't seem
to work when I use the back button of the browser after the session
expired. What happens is that Wicket tries to reconstruct the previous
(mounted bookmarkable) page. But that's failing in our case because we dont
support that as every page needs session information.

Am I doing something wrong? As I would expect a PageExpiredException in
this case.