Hi,

and sorry. Forgot to mention that I'm using wicket 1.4.21 so I was trying to override AbstractRequestCycleProcessor#respond(RuntimeException e, RequestCycle requestCycle) and on second thought I guess overriding RequestCycle#onRuntimeException should do the trick. I'll give it a try.

Thanks,
Karsten