From: shimin_q [mailto:smq...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 1:26 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Styling lost when a component is set visible during AJAX call

Hi,

I have a WebMarkupContainer (<div>) that consists of a Label (<label> in the
HTML markup) and a DropDownChoice (<select> in the HTML markup).  This <div>
was initially hidden, only to be setVisible(true) during an AJAX call based
on the input of another component on the page.   But the newly visible
component does not have any styling like the other components on the page.
Is there any other method I must call in the AJAX function in addition to
the setVisible(true) to make sure proper styling is applied when the
component is made visible?  Any ideas and suggestions are welcome!!  Thanks.

Here is the code:

The corresponding HTML markup is: