Thanks for a reply. Exactly. For my custom js I do simply:

target.appendJavaScript( "if(window.parent != null) { window.parent." + script
+ "}else{" +script +"}"  );

because iframes are inside parent page.

Maybe there is a way to add above modification to ART with some kind of
contributor interface?

Best regards,
Michał