Today I tried to use wicket-native* 0.5-SNAPSHOT and it seems not working
at all :(
onConnect method of WebSocketBehavior never get called :(
instead of this onEvent getting called but event.getPayload() is not
instance of WebSocketPayload but instance of AjaxRequestHandler

Chrome reporting
Unexpected response code: 200 :5080:1 <http://178.49.78.163:5080/>
WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
Firefox:

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
ws://localhost:8080/?pageId=0.

self.ws = new WebSocket(url);

I notice package names were changed, maybe anything else need to be updated
as well?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax