This is the result from a test runner, which has nothing to do with a diff
tool. I was only suggesting that if you could not see what it was I was
stating, it might be easier for you (or others) to copy the stack traces
into a diff tool and see the differences, which, as I state, do not make any
sense to me at all.

FWIW - when I open the result in the eclipse diff tool, it does claim
differences, but none are to be seen. When I copy from that diff tool into
an external diff tool, I am using DeltaWalker, there is no difference. This
is in reference to the first test scencario, wherein the expected string was
copied from the actual window of the eclipse diff tool.

I will repeat. The two stack traces do not make sense in the context wherein
the only difference is between the expectations. How could the two actuals
be different. Yet, the stack trace clearly demonstrates that they are.