Hi Guys,

It's my fault. It isn't a bug of wicket. After another 2 hours debugging I
finally found the root cause in the code of my app. There is a private
static class XXX{} in a very deep hierachy of one of my util class. And that
private class XXX hasn't implements the Serializable.

But if Wicket can throw a more friendly serializing exception like (the
class xxx or field fff can't be serialized) will be great helpul - given
that, this kind of missing serializing private class issue will be fixed in
few minutes instead of two days.

Thanks,
James