Hi ,
we have two wicket based applications 1.App1 2.App2. Both are deployed on
same server .

App1 is used as authentication APP which lands user on to App2 post
authentication logic.

>From App2 I want to redirect user to App1 home page on link click , however
when I tried to use the follwoing code am not able to do the same.

App1 URL: http://localhost:7001/App1
App2 URL: http://localhost:7001/App2

on one of the page in App2 :http://localhost:7001/App2/wicket/page?4

Have used the below code  new RedirectToUrlException("/../App1/");

However, the redirect URL is get appended to context path rather than
replacing it.
Actual :  http://localhost:7001/App2/wicket/http://localhost:7001/App1
Where as i would expect it as http://localhost:7001/App1 .

any one please suggest what is going wrong ....

Thanks in advance!!!