In my webapplication a user can upload images. They are displayed on other
pages.

When I start the application with Jetty from the Eclipse directory, all
images are stored directly under the project folder.
But when I want to display them, they must be under src/main/webapp/
The is caused by the ContextRelativeResource. If I don't use this it doesn't
work

Has anyone a solution for this strange effect?

My directory structure in eclipse is:
mywebapplication
    images
           photos