Hi,

ContextRelativeResource looks for the resource in the web application
context, i.e. in the folders next to WEB-INF.
By using new File()/Folder() with relative path you create file relative to
the current working directory. In Eclipse this is the folder that contains
'src/' folder. When deployed this depends on the used web container. Use :
System.err.println("CWD: " + new java.io.File(".").toAbsolutePath()); to
see what it is exactly.

In the other thread I suggested you to use ByteArrayResource instead. See
http://wicketinaction.com/2011/07/wicket-1-5-mounting-resources/ for
example.