Hi,

I'm just upgraded my project from 1.5.9 to 6.4.0 without major problems. The
only thing I can't get rid so far is tree component.

My 1.5.9 code is this.

        tree.addTopToolbar(new HeadersToolbar(tree));
        tree.addBottomToolbar(new NoRecordsToolbar(tree));
        tree.add(new Behavior() {

            @Override
            public void renderHead( Component component, IHeaderResponse
response) {
                response.renderCSSReference(new WindowsTheme());
            }

Now it looks to me that there is no addTopToolbar/addBottomToolbar method
belongs to tree component.
I'm also struggling with WindowsTheme behavior. Please let me know the
replacements things above.

thnx. Sandor

        });