Hey Bertrand,

I do get
No suitable constructor found for injection target class : [class
org.apache.wicket.cdi.DetachEventEmitter]. produce() method does not
work!
I don't think it matters a lot. I must be something like: it doesn't
find the right constructor for the annotated type (maybe something
with non-empty wicket constructors, but actually, I have not really a
clue, it's just openejb throwing some 'info' at you, no warnings :) ).

However, I don't get any other errors. I don't think you really need
'seam-conversation-owb' to make conversation scope etc working. The
only seam-library I use is (although I didn't test conversation
scope):
seam-conversation-spi-3.0.0.Final.jar

I'm not using maven, so I can't help you out with that part, but if
you can't get it working, I probably still have a mwe at home... I
might put it online this weekend somewhere.

Good luck,
Kurt Sys