Hello,

I am trying to migrate from 1.5 to 6.4 wicket, and i have a problem with
dataTable and RadioColumn.

I have a RadioGroup with a dataTable :

RadioGroup<S> radioGroup = new RadioGroup<S>( "radioGroup", new
PropertyModel<S>( CustomTable.this, "selectionRadio" ) );
 radioGroup.add( datatable );

I have a RadioColum like this :
public abstract class RadioColumn<T, K extends Serializable> extends
HeaderlessColumn<T, String>

And in my populateItem, i add a RadioPanel with AjaxEventBehavior :

        public RadioPanel( String id, IModel<T> rowModel, final K token )
        {
            super( id, null );
            Radio<K> radio = new Radio<K>( "radio", new Model<K>( token ) );
            radio.add( new AjaxEventBehavior( "onclick" )
            {
                @Override
                protected void onEvent( AjaxRequestTarget target )
                {
                }
            } );

            radio.setEnabled( listener.isRadioEnabled( rowModel ) );

            add( radio );
        }

its works perfectly in 1.5, but in 1.6 my radioButton isn't selected when I
click on it.
If i remove AjaxEventBehavior, it's OK. But i need to have a custom event.

Coud you help me please ?

Best regards.