Hi,

you can use something like this:

RsvpPage.this.add(
        new Label("event.title"),
        new CssFeedbackPanel("feedback"),
        new Form<RsvpPage>("frmRsvp", cpm).add(pnlNoRsvp, pnlRsvp, pnlConfirm),
        pnlRsvpRules
    );

I am not dev, but I wouldn't break the API.

BR,
Robert Szmurlo

W dniu 2013-01-06 20:24, Zac Bedell pisze:
Greetings all,

I was wondering what Wicket users & devs might thing of a possible API change
for a future version (maybe Wicket 7?) of including a varargs array of Component as
the final parameter of all of the various MarkupContainer subclasses?  I find
myself doing things like these a lot:

     pnlNoRsvp = new WebMarkupContainer("pnlNoRsvp");
     pnlRsvp = new StatusPanel("pnlRsvp");
     pnlConfirm = new ConfirmPanel("pnlConfirm");
     pnlRsvpRules = new RsvpRulesPanel("pnlRsvpRules");

     RsvpPage.this.add(
         new Label("event.title"),
         new CssFeedbackPanel("feedback"),
         new Form<RsvpPage>("frmRsvp", cpm) {
           {
             add(pnlNoRsvp, pnlRsvp, pnlConfirm);
           }
         },
         pnlRsvpRules
     );

-- or --
Form<RsvpPage> frmRsvp = new Form<RsvpPage>("frmRsvp", cpm);
     frmRsvp.add(pnlNoRsvp, pnlRsvp, pnlConfirm);

     RsvpPage.this.add(
         new Label("event.title"),
         new CssFeedbackPanel("feedback"),
         frmRsvp,
         pnlRsvpRules
     );

--

If Form and the various other Wicket MarkupContainer's had constructors with
Component... as their final parameter, it would be possible to do something

     RsvpPage.this.add(
         new Label("event.title"),
         new CssFeedbackPanel("feedback"),
         new Form<RsvpPage>("frmRsvp", cpm, pnlNoRsvp, pnlRsvp, pnlConfirm),
         pnlRsvpRules
     );

--

Granted, this would balloon the number of constructors throughout the framework
just to save a bit of typing.  Curious what others might think...

Best regards,
Zac Bedell