The PropertyValidator is added in the BeanValidationBorder. Unfortunately,
I don't know what property the FormComponent is for, when
BeanValidationBorder is created.
So I guess, I have to get rid of CompoundPropertyModel and pass PropertyModels
to my FormComponents' constructors.

Interestingly, the CompoundPropertyModel way was working in the net.ftlines
version of wicket-bean-validation.