Hi,

I think
https://code.google.com/p/londonwicket/downloads/detail?name=LondonWicket-FormsWithFlair.pdf&can=2&q=shows
an example for this.
It is also based on Wicket 1.3 but this area is not different in Wicket 6.
jQuery is just a detail about internals. The Java APIs are still the same.

All you need is AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior (AFCUB) attached to the
FormComponent and a FeedbackPanel(s) which will be updated in AFCUB's
onSubmit() and onError() methods.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend