Ah, I see, thats exact what I'm searching for.
I've wrapped the BookmarkableLink in a Panel and override onConfigure() so the default wont match.

Thanks, a lot
Cheers Dirk

Mit freundlichem Gruß
*Dirk Wichmann*
d...@team-wichmann.de <mailto:d...@team-wichmann.de>
Mobil: +49 163 569 2 563
Am 06.01.2013 13:35, schrieb Martin Grigorov:
He means  org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.BookmarkablePageLink#linksTo().

By default Wicket disables any link in the current page which points to the
same page. See org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link#isEnabled()