 From: Emond Papegaaij <emond.papega...@topicus.nl>
To: users@wicket.apache.org; Noven <noven_...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: Wicket Atmosphere does not run in Firefox 17

Disabling WS will cause atmosphere to fall back on a different protocol, such
as http streaming or polling. WS is designed to support 2-way communication,
http is not. These other implementations might not be as reliable or might
consume more resources. This page contains a nice description of the benefits
of WS:
http://www.websocket.org/quantum.html

Best regards,
Emond