Hi,

I have another problem with 6.4.0 and one of my form which has :

 - 1 Form with
 --> 1 Panel with 3 radio in a radiogroup
 --> 1 Panel with some fields for custom filtering
 -----> 1 AjaxButton which refresh full form (target.addComponent( form ) )

*In 1.5.8 :*
When I click on my AjaxButton and look POST HTTP values i can see :
 - value of my checked radio.
 - value of each fields in my custom filtering panel.

So Raw input is correct when wicket try to rende component.

*In 6.4.0 :*
When I click on my AjaxButton and look POST HTTP values i can see :
 - value of each fields in my custom filtering panel.

No value for my radiogroup. So raw input isn't correct and when Wicket try
to render component to refresh form my radiobutton isn't checked.

*Radio.java : onComponentTag*
                if (group.hasRawInput()) // pass here
                {
                        String rawInput = group.getRawInput(); // value is null
here
                        if (rawInput != null && rawInput.equals(value))
                        {
                                tag.put("checked", "checked");

Do you have any idea of the problem ? Why in wicket 6.4.0 my radio value
isn't submit in HTTP POST values ?

Thanks a lot :)