Thank you Ernesto, I've tried indeed some time ago but it seemed more oriented on the US job market. I will give it another chance!
Andrea,

www.*indeed*.com/jobs

Allows to program job search for a "keyword" and they look on many job
pages. I used it sometime ago for Spain: still get email notifications when
new jobs related to Wicket appear on Spain. Not many of them
unfortunately...