As long as you are not holding references on your own it will be
collected after a replaceWith.

On deleting pages: You could use DefaultPageStore.removePage but I am
not sure if that's a really good idea. Wicket is pretty good in
managing what's in the store and you should rely on its behavior as
much as possible.