I am trying to use jQuery UI MultiSelect Widget by Eric Hynds
(http://www.erichynds.com/jquery/jquery-ui-multiselect-widget/) in one of
our current wicket application.

This works fine using Wicket ListMultipleChoice on a simple panel with no
other components, but on a complex panel (several other components including
several standard drop downs, data grid etc) it throws this error.

is there any way to make it work? I have implemented it as a separate panel
and and the simple page where it works and other page where it does not,
using the same panel.

The error is encountered at this line of code

$("select").multiselect();});

Thanks