Hi,

I have used the below code directly in my program before calling
getLocalizer().getString(...,...):

Application.getResourceSettings().getLocalizer().clearCache();

but i didn't get the latest change in property file until i restart the
server.

No, I didn't try to change the resource bundle in the production system, I
am testing this at my DEV server.

But there is requirement that if we made any change in the resouce bundle
(present outside the war file, at some different location in same server)
then the change made in prop file should automatially reflected without
restarting the server again and again. Which is not happening it always pick
the old content from cache until server is restarted.

Please help to fix this issue by providing the code segement that can be
used directly in the program.