If you don't provide a filename to the ExportToolbar constructor, a String resource with key "datatable.export-file-name" is used.

Normally a default is provided here:

/wicket-extensions/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/extensions/Initializer.properties

I'm not sure why this is not present in your setup.

Sven