Hi James,

please attach that info to WICKET-4990.

Thanks
Sven

On 01/22/2013 07:07 AM, james yong wrote:
Hi,

To rectify problem 2, I changed the following in wicket-autocomplete.js,

Wicket.Event.add(obj,"keypress",function(jqEvent){
        if(Wicket.Event.keyCode(jqEvent)===KEY_ENTER){
                if(selected>-1||hidingAutocomplete===1){
                        hidingAutocomplete=0;
                                         jqEvent.stopImmediatePropagation();
<------changed from jqEvent.stopPropagation();

Regards,
James

james yong wrote
Hi,

Now migrating a working project from wicket version 1.4 to 6.4.
I have a text field that uses the following behaviors:
A.  AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange");
B.  AutoCompleteBehavior; and
C.  AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onkeypress").

Say I enter an letter 'U' into the text field, and an auto-suggest list
pops up.

There are 2 problems which is not seen in wicket 1.4:
1) When I select an item (e.g. USD) from the auto-suggest list using a
mouse, the onchange event from behavior A  is fired twice. The 1st
onchange event is for 'U' and the 2nd onchange event is for 'USD'.
Can I prevent the 1st onchange event from happening?

2) When I select an item (e.g. USD) from the auto-suggest list using the
Enter keypress, an onkeypress event is fired by behavior C. Can I prevent
this onkeypress event from happening?

Regards,
James