Hello, I have a problem and Deployment Mode is that some of my templates are
not working properly, I use AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior specifically
to hide or show some components of templates. I have succeeded recreate the
development mode error, adding the application init, this line.
getMarkupSettings (). setStripWicketTags (true);
In this case the debug ajax returns that can not find the component.
Note.I use the setOutpuMarkupId (true), and also correctly in development
mode without the line, it works fine, I use wicket 6.5.0