On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Paul Bors <p...@bors.ws> wrote:

> I presume you mean DatePicker and that you made a typo.
>
> What you're looking for was never part of the core project but instead of
> the Wicket Extensions.
>
> Those are the maven coordinates for up to Wicket 1.5.x:
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
>       <artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
>       <version>${wicketVersion}</version>
>     </dependency>
>
> Package and class name:
> org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DatePicker
>
> With Wicket 6.x jQuery took over. I haven't yet upgraded to Wicket 6.x and
> I suppose your change should be covered in the Migration to Wicket 6 wiki
> page at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migration-to-wicket-60.html
>
> Since Wicket 6.x now uses jQuery you get to benefit all of the nice UI
> components jQuery provides including the missing DatePicker.

This is not correct.
Wicket uses jQuery only for its main Ajax business - wicket-event.js and
wicket-ajax.js
Wicket does not use jQuery UI anyway.
DatePicker is still part of wicket-datetime module. Based on YUI 2.x.

If you prefer jQuery UI then you can use wicket-jquery-ui or wiquery.
wicket-bootstrap also provides such component.