Hi Michael,

What you need may not be related to wicket directly.
I suggest you can attach a javascript 'click' handler that will get the
parent and modify the attributes.
If you are using jQuery, you can use the parent function i.e.
http://api.jquery.com/parent/ <http://api.jquery.com/parent/>

Regards,
James

Michael Jaruska wrote