>From your stack trace:

 es.isdefe.webisdefe.webapp.panels.inicio.Inicio$InicioJsBehaviour@2b0c59fcon
component [Inicio [Component id = contenido]] threw an exception

the component with the "contenido" wicket:id must have a model object
that's cast to the wrong type.

You should use Generics more for your models to prevent those cast errors
or pay more attention to the object types :)
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/generics.html