Hi All,

I'm displaying (Lucene)search results in Wicket using a DataTable. The
Datatable uses a IDataProvider to populate the toolbars and cells.

I try to figure out the amount of time it took to do the query. A typical query
involves calls to

* size(...)
* iterator(...)
* model(..)

What would be a good approach to count the time spend in these methods? I can
implement stuff like System.currentTimeMillis() in each of these calls, but
what would be the 'proper' place to do this?

And also, I would like to display this time in a Toolbar, so somehow I should
make sure when the 'dataloading' part is done. Any hints?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14686739/wicket-dataprovider-query-search-time

Thanks!

-Rob