I would add modules TinyMCE, Google Maps and jqPlot. An example of integration with Facebook could be "cool" as well :)
The list at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Ideas+for+Wicket+7.0 is
just ideas as stated at the top.
Probably we should create tickets in Jira so people can vote for them.