Hi,
I have a strange behavior on dropdowns with Internet Explorer and wicket
onchange behavior.

I have a basic DropDownChoice with a basic onchange
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.

The first time I enter the page, the onchange event will not be triggered on
first click.
To make the onchange trigger, I need to select a value in the drop down and
click anywhere else on the page. This behavior occurs only on the first page
access.

I found a work around by adding an hidden ajax link in the page and binding
the onchange event via jQuery.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem ?

Thanks
Dav