In data giovedì 14 febbraio 2013 12:21:58, Sven Meier ha scritto:
> On 02/14/2013 12:01 PM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro wrote:
> > I don't know if this has anything to do... but make sure
> > class StreetAddress implements  equals
>
> If you use objects without overriden #equals() and #hashcode() and
> DropDownChoice you have several options:

My StreetAddress and District classes DO have #equals() and #hashcode()
overridden. Both #equals() check against the id (coming from the database) and
their code has been generated by hibernate tools automatically. They contain a
warning about cases where the id is not set (new District()...), but I think
that could not do any harm to DropDownChoice in my case, since all the items
are being loaded from the database and they have an id set for sure (it's the
primary key).