One last time, I found a bug in the code I had below, here's the fixed version:

@Override
protected String createRedirectUrl(IRequestHandler handler, Request request, Scheme scheme)
    {
HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest) ((WebRequest) request).getContainerRequest();
        String weblogicPrepend = req.getHeader(WL_PATH_PREPEND);
        String requestUri = req.getRequestURI();
        String url = scheme.urlName() + "://";

        url += req.getServerName();

        if (!scheme.usesStandardPort(getConfig()))
            url += ":" + scheme.getPort(getConfig());

        url += StringUtils.remove(requestUri, weblogicPrepend);

        if (req.getQueryString() != null)
            url += "?" + req.getQueryString();

        return url;
    }

One more thing, I needed to override createRedirectUrl in HttpsMapper to look like this:

@Override
protected String createRedirectUrl(IRequestHandler handler, Request request, Scheme scheme)
    {
HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest) ((WebRequest) request).getContainerRequest();
        String url = scheme.urlName() + "://";
        url += req.getServerName();
        if (!scheme.usesStandardPort(getConfig()))
        {
            url += ":" + scheme.getPort(getConfig());
        }

        if (req.getQueryString() != null)
        {
            url += "?" + req.getQueryString();
        }
        return url;
    }

It does the same thing, checks the context path. It would be nice if createRedirectUrl had separate methods for each part of the URL so those could be overridden individually since I basically copied and pasted the code from the original method only changing the request URI part.