Another thing I am stuck trying to port my project from Wicket
1.4.x to 6.6.0 is DND-mechanics which so far had been
implemented using wiquery 1.2.

As I see the 'DroppableAjaxBehavior' class has disappeared from
wiquery since the 6.0 release. However no mention could be found
on either migration pages or mailing lists.

So far DND had been implemented like this:

| final DroppableAjaxBehavior droppableBehavior = new
DroppableAjaxBehavior<Item<Foo>>() {
|     @Override
|     public void onDrop( Item<Foo> item, AjaxRequestTarget target ) {
|       // [...]
|     }
| };
| droppableBehaviour.getDroppableBehavior().setAccept( new DroppableAccept(
".fileItem" ) );
| droppableBehaviour.getDroppableBehavior().setHoverClass( "dropHover" );
| add( droppableBehaviour );

Now as there's no DroppableAjaxBehavior anymore and no hint on
what replaced it I'm lost. I found a DroppableBehavior coming with
wiquery 6.2.0, but I can't see how this could be a simple
replacement, and to make things worse, there does not seem to be
any sample code for 6.2.0-based DND around.

Any hints?

Cheers,

M'bert

--