The only caveat to my development is that It will be commercial. I tried
the community edition and it worked for my basic wicket dev, but the
integration with JBoss in the commercial edition is *extremely* helpful. I
could do all of it in the comman line, but I like "one stop shop" tools. I
haven't run into anything yet that I miss from Eclipse and if I use IDEA
for personal gain monetarily then a personal license will be in order.

--
Stephen Walsh | http://connectwithawalsh.com