I do see this in my log if I turn on DEBUG in log4j:
[08:43:03] DEBUG [org.apache.wicket.request.mapper.CompoundRequestMapper] - No compatible mapper found for URL 'page?6' [08:43:03] DEBUG [org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle] - No suitable handler found for URL page?6, falling back to container to process this request

I don't see that message when I run in Chrome.