Thanks. Sorry, I was assuming that pages are mounted. Without mounting
of course we cannot get stable URLs.

But with a form submit from a mounted page we are still getting

/mypage?-1.IFormSubmitListener-panel-form

That can be avoided with setStatelessHint(false);

which will then produce a URL

/mypage?0

I am just asking what the strategy is because the documentation does
not mention this rather common problem.

Regards,

Bernard