Hi,

I seem to have solved the issue. I have made a number of changes to clarify
and clean up code. However, as part of the Ajax requests for changing the
GroupSize or Departure the component#Error method was called, but the
feedback panel was not refreshed to display an error. Removing any messages
being added to Component#Error seems to have solved the issue.

Fergal.