grid.markAllItemsDirty();
grid.update();
This does not help, for some reason grid is smart not to regenerate a row
for a model it already did.
I can see my getXXX method is called by grid only first time and than its
never get called again so the column shows what was calculated for the first
call.

To be more specific, if the grid shows 20 rows and than i filter to show 10
out of those 20 rows, it does not call the getXXX methods on my model
object.

However If i change filter setting so it has to now show 30 rows (20
previous and say 10 other rows) , it does call the getXXX methods again.

Not really sure what controls this behaviors and how to override it.
Thanks