Hi all,

I use the CDI integration.

new CdiConfiguration(bm).setPropagation(ConversationPropagation.NONE).configure(this);

When the injection fails, it happens in <init>. Can I configure it to set the field to null, as a NPE during page rendering is easier to handle than init exception?
I didn't find anything in the lib itself.

The stacktrace is:

     at
org.jboss.weld.manager.SimpleInjectionTarget.inject(SimpleInjectionTarget.java:102)
     at net.ftlines.wicket.cdi.NonContextual.inject(NonContextual.java:141)
     at
net.ftlines.wicket.cdi.NonContextualManager.inject(NonContextualManager.java:49)
     at net.ftlines.wicket.cdi.AbstractInjector.inject(AbstractInjector.java:38)
     at
net.ftlines.wicket.cdi.ComponentInjector.onInstantiation(ComponentInjector.java:43)
     at
org.apache.wicket.application.ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection$1.notify(ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.java:36)
     at
org.apache.wicket.application.ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection$1.notify(ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.java:34)
     at
org.apache.wicket.util.listener.ListenerCollection.notify(ListenerCollection.java:80)
     at
org.apache.wicket.application.ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.onInstantiation(ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.java:32)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.<init>(Component.java:679)

Thanks,
Ondra