I'm trying to use a NumberTextField with a type of Double and the form will
only let me type in integers (or doubles that end in .0). Is this a known
issue? Is there a workaround?

My basic code...

*Java*
    private IModel<Double> doubleModel;

        final NumberTextField<Double> d = new NumberTextField<Double>("d",
doubleModel, Double.class);

        d.setMinimum(1.0d);
        d.setMaximum(1000.0d);
        d.setRequired(true);

        form.add(d);

*HTML*

                    <label class="control-label" for="d">Double</label>
                      <input type="number" wicket:id="d"></input>

Am I using the wrong component or HTML input type or something? Every time
I type in a number like 5.5 and try to submit the form I get the pop-up
that say, "Invalid value."

Thoughts?

Thanks...

Bill-