Question 3: Also, my page is being thrown off by the nested table structures
that the Wizard component generates.  My webby guy says he didn't anticipate
that when he wrote our templates and it really demolishes the look and feel.
Is there a way I can control the HTML the wizard generates?  To make it just
use divs or something?

I have a hunch I am going to have to give up on the Wizard entirely.  Which
makes me a sad panda.

Anyone have ideas on how to rescue this?  because Wizard seemed like such a
good fit for the process flow.