Hi Lucio,

your LabelAndField and DetailFormComponentPanel both extend FormComponentPanel. Thus they will take part in form processing and try to push a value into their model. Since there are no properties "singlePanelForCurrentRow" and "detailEditorPanel" the model update will fail.

FormComponentPanels are an advanced concept and I'd recommend you extend org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.Panel until you really need the features of a FormComponentPanel.

BTW your HomePage shouldn't keep a reference to another page (i.e. DetailPage), since Wicket serialized pages separately.

Hope this helps
Sven