Hi,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> wrote:
> You can use StringHeaderItem.forString("<meta ...>") and wrap it in
> PriotityHeaderItem/FilterHeaderItem if needed.

We had the same question. Starting with Wicket 6, <title> and so on
are lost in the resources lines. It was quite nice to have them on top
of the <head> and the resources at the bottom of the <head>,
especially when a customer starts to look at the HTML produced.

I'm not sure having all these tags in the Java code is a good solution
for this issue.

It's mostly cosmetic so it's probably not worth spending too much time
on this but if there is an easy solution for this issue, it might be
worth it.

--
Guillaume