Hi,

We have a full fledged application running on Wicket + Hibernate + Spring ..
Now we are left with no choice but to come up with a mobile version of the
same.. But the requirements for mobile are it must have capabilities to scan
bar code, take photo and upload, attach documents from mail in mobile, etc..
goes on..  So it has to be native to have these features.. But we want to
use the wicket or html / js / css skills to get these app faster. This is
when we are looking for hybrid apps and came across platforms like phonegap,
apache cordova, etc..

Can wicket be used for hybrid apps ? If so how..

Regards
Nazeem