Hi All,

In my application I am using *DefaultDataTable *with
*SortableDataProvider *which
has *LoadableDetachableModel *as the model.

I used it to display a set of records ( say RecordList page). When I add or
remove some records and load the page RecordList again, it displays the
changes. However, if I use the back button of the browser and go the
RecordList page which was rentered earlier ( before adding/ removing the
records ). The *DefaultDataTable *still has the old sets of records. This
is a big issue when records are deleted.

For example, If I delete a record and press back button then the page fails
as the record it is trying to show does not exist in the database. Adding
does not create an issue because it simply does not get listed in the set
of records.

In another page, I just have *PageableListView *with *
LoadableDetachableModel*. It works fine with out an issue.

Can someone advice me on how to refresh the data table on browser back
button ?

--
Thanks & Regards
JK