Hi there,
I'm using Wicket+Spring+Mockito for an application and am trying to work
alongside a set of well defined test code.

For a feature I'm working on, I need to get the userid of a given user,
which is stored by Wicket in the user session, and need to test out the
feature using WicketTester

How do I go about this?

I know that I need to mock the session, but no matter what I try, it keeps
returning a null value returned by the mock. I'm using the
when().thenReturn() method of mocking (but have tried with the doReturn as
well)

How do I go about this?