Hi,
I've a problem with my optional parameter and encoded Umlauts.

My example page is mapped with the MountedMapper on
"/landing/#{seoString}/${context}", where as "seoString" is the optional
parameter and "context" is the required parameter.
Bookmarkable page links are generated with the correct URL, e.g.
"../M%C3%A4nner/men.html".
But if I click on this link the generated redirect URL is wrong encoded.

For example:

Request URL=http://localhost:8080/landing/M%C3%A4nner/men.html (302)
Redirect URL=http://localhost:8080/landing/M%c3%83%c2%a4nner/men.html?2
(200)

I think, this has to do with the redirect if I use the REDIRECT_TO_BUFFER
render strategy. If I change to REDIRECT_TO_RENDER the Browser URL is
correct. What or where could be the encoding/decoding problem.

Thank you for your help.